Lake Life EC
Lake Life EC is located along Yuan Ching Road, close proximity to Lakeside MRT. The site is 20,187.7 sq m. It comprises 546 apartment units of 3 to 5 bedrooms units. Surrounded by greenery, Chinese and Japanes Garden and golf facilities.
Lake Life Gallery
It offers Quality Living, Good Assesibility, Convenience with lots of Nearby Schools and it is a very good investment with many amenities nearby.
Beyond Resort facilities, Lake Life will offer services to young and old as well.
- Weekly 4X Dance Free! Hip Hop, Ballet, K-Pop & Jazz.
- Toddler Tennis Lessons weekly.
- Free CPR Training for every resident.
- Swimming classes by certified coaches.
- Dedicated Pet Runs and Obstacle courses for dogs.
Lake Life 1st to offer Active Living in Singapore.
- Community Edible Garden – 8000 sq ft.
- Daily lesson offered by TRUE YOGA.
- Special Hot Yoga Studio.
- Advanced Tennis Class by professionals.
- Elderly Wellness station, Gym equipped by PRECOR.
- Water Therapy classes for elderly.
- Cooking & baking classes.
- Dedicated bicycling stations.
Lake Life is pro-family and neighbours.
- Fostering family bonding.
- Encourage all three generations to participate in activities together.
- Building closer ties with neighbors.
- Team‐building activities and common areas that create a stronger, close‐knit community e.g. Garden Chess, Futsal Pitch, Scent Garden, Picnic Area, Pet Run Area
Lake Life supports “Smart Cities” initiative.
- Smart homes.
- Centralized controls for a variety of electrical items in the household
- Autonomous SMART vehicles to run as shuttle buses to MRT. (Subject to Approval by LTA)
- Showflat has driverless buggies and NUSMIT electric cars to ply Yuan Ching
- Electric Car charging bays
Expected TOP 15 July 2018.
||~ 69 sqm
||94 - 104sqm
||115 - 117sqm
||~ 149 sqm
||157 - 159sqm
For more information, please contact me.or call me at +65 93381648.
Lake Life EC stands at a highly desired location where food, recreation, transport and notable schools are within minutes’ reach.
Whether for work or play, heading out to the city takes no more than a leisure drive along PIE or ECP.
With Lakeside MRT station a short stroll away, Lake Life EC is indeed next stop from everywhere you want to go to in Singapore.
Jurong Lake Gardens.
The Japanese Garden, Chinese Garden and Jurong Lake Park will be merged into a single set of gardens which PM Lee said will be a "people's garden" bigger than Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park. The 70-ha Jurong Lake Gardens will be a place where community gardeners can create and maintain "show gardens". The lake will be reshaped and the gardens merged to "create one beautiful set of gardens in the heartland". "Heritage elements at the Chinese and Japanese Garden will be retained but refreshed as part of Jurong Lake Gardens," wrote National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan in his blog. Residents can enjoy it as early as 2017, he added.
New Science Centre A new Science Centre will be built on the north of the lake near the Chinese Garden MRT station to replace the 37-year-old attraction now sited at the south shore of the lake. "Its location will enable NParks to integrate the future Science Centre with the new Gardens, combining themes such as science, technology and horticulture in a uniquely Singaporean way," Mr Khaw wrote in his blog. Targeted for completion around 2020, it will have an entirely new concept and will be a "jewel" in Jurong.
Malls, malls and more malls The Jurong Gateway is already a new commercial region with shopping malls such as J-Cube, Westgate and Jem. The Big Box Warehouse Retail Outlet, which will house electronics and furniture companies as well as a hypermart, will open in 2015.
Institutions and hospitals The Devan Nair Institute for Employment and Employability is situated in the area. Other facilities such as Ng Teng Fong Hospital and Jurong Community Hospital will soon be completed.
Well-connected The upcoming Jurong Region Line and Cross-Island Line, together with the improved North-South and East-West MRT lines, will improve traffic in the region. The terminus for the Singapore-Kuala Lumpur High Speed Rail may even come to Jurong.
Lakeside housing In the longer term, the Ayer Rajah Expressway could be shifted to create more space for lakeside housing, making it as pleasant as living near Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park or Punggol Waterway. Mr Lee's announcement has put the spotlight on the western part of Singapore. Property experts say developers might now take a closer look at the area and be willing to pay more for sites.
Life is a socially resonsible Developer.
Eco-construction with state‐of‐the‐art technology - Faster , cleaner, quieter
- Debonding Piling & Foundation - No excavators and hammers , 50$ less manpower.
- Climbing scaffolds & Aluminium formwork. - 10 days per floors, less cranes and rework on scaffolds. No floor screeds and false ceilings required allowing higher ceilings.
Environmentally‐friendly light fittings, finishes, ACMV systems.
Maximize north‐south facing for cross ventilation.